The Coatesville Area School District offers a full day kindergarten program for all students. Kindergarten registration takes place at each elementary school (see list below). Your child must be five years old on or before September 1, 2013 to qualify for kindergarten for the 2013-2014 school year.
To register the following items are required:
• Verification of the child’s birth date
• Proof of residency
• A copy of your child’s most recent physical and dental exams (completed within one year of the first day of
Children must have the following immunizations to enroll and attend school:
• Four doses of diphtheria, tetanus and pertussis (DTaP) — one dose must be after the child’s 4th birthday
• Three doses of polio
• Three doses of hepatitis B
• Two doses of measles, mumps, and rubella (MMR) — first dose must be after age one
• Two doses of varicella (chicken pox) — given after age one or dates of chicken pox disease
Kindergarten registration will take place in all of our elementary schools during the month of March 2013, by appointment only. The exact registration dates for each school are listed on the school’s website. Please contact your child’s school as soon as possible to schedule an appointment. The registration process includes a parent interview and pre-school evaluation of your child by our professional staff.
Caln 3609 East Lincoln Highway 610-383-3760
East Fallowfield 2254 Strasburg Road 610-383-3765
Friendship 296 Reeceville Road 610-383-3770
King’s Highway 841 West King’s Highway 610-383-3775
Rainbow 1113 West Lincoln Highway 610-383-3780
Reeceville 248 Reeceville Road 610-383-3785
Registrations for grades one through eight are being accepted through Central Registration. Appointments can be made by calling 610-466-2400.